Geomaps Theme listing blogview changes to 2 columns

Peter Vazquez

Hi Alenjandro,

I hope you are doing well.  I writing because I have been stuck for about a week on how to make changes to the geomaps theme, listings_blogview.dhtml. As you can see by the link provided that I have removed the maps from displaying as a result of using the advance search module:

http://www.visitingphysicians.com/joomla/index.php/locations

but my company wants it took look very similiar to the current page:

http://visitingphysicians.com/en/locations

I have really done my best in researching your site on how this is done but I had no luck in figuring out how to re-write the code so the results are listed in 2 columns and separated by categories.  I cant not find or figure out the code on to how to make results display from left to right and then to the next line.  I tried looking for the code that instructs to list the array and I think this is the line of code located on line 130:

<div class="contentColumn">

<div class="clr"> </div>

<?php if($this->Config->list_show_image && $introThumb = $Thumbnail->thumb($listing, 0, 'scale', 'list', array($this->Config->list_image_resize),array('id' => 'thumb'.$listing['Listing']['listing_id'], 'border'=>0,'alt'=>$listing['Listing']['title'],'title'=>$listing['Listing']['title']))):;?>

<div class="contentThumbnail" style="text-align:center;"><?php echo $Routes->content($introThumb,$listing)?></div>

<?php endif;?>

but as far as changing so the to results populate to the right and to the next line is beyond me.  As for the rest of the areas like CUSTOM FIELDS,  INTRO TEXT, MAPS, etc would all have to the same. (Not worried about maps because my boss does not want the maps displayed here. Only when you click on the actual location.

Well Alejandro. I know you are busy but if you have a few minutes and  if there is a way for me to accomplish this please let me know. I am open to ALL/aNY suggestions you may have as I am expected to finish this site by Friday and I have only been working with the company for a little over 30 days and I don’t want for them to second guess their decision in hiring me.

I attachedan example of whatI am looking to accomplish

Thank you in advance and look forward to your response

Peter

post-4464-14242988597909_thumb.jpg