[DONE] $$$ for these 2 hacks to jReviews

adam parker1424296087

Having used jReviews now for a few years I can finally look at it from a mile up and see what I need changed. 2 upgrades for me would make my life and my users' lives much much easier.

1) allow for a "where clause" in jReviews menu items so I can filter my listings for something like this: Field.jr_specialties LIKE "%Optometry%". With so many medical specialties it made sense for me to add a jReviews listing field for specialties. There are about 50-60. There no way for me to filter a menu item for example to just show the "urology" listings or "optometry" - or a combination of the 2. That feature alone would make jReviews much more powerful and to me should be added to the core (apparently on the "to do" list, but we need it now).

2) in the listings module, allow the WHERE clause to also search through review fields in addition to listing fields. Right now you can only search through listings fields.  In my case, this would allow me to show reviews for Optometry that were reviewed by Optometrists, and not by urologists (since you choose what type of doctor you are in one of the review fields).

Thanks for looking - we need someone to do these pretty soon.

• 3 weeks later...