Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dennis Toman

How can I add "register" link to claim listings?

Dennis Toman

I added this code:

<?php if($listing['Claim']['approved']): ?>
	<?php echo $Html->image($this->viewImages.'verifiedattorney.gif', array('width'=>120,'height'=>30,'title'=>__t("Verified",true),'alt'=>__t("Verified",true),'border'=>0));?>
<?php elseif($Access->canClaimListing($listing) && isset($listing['Claim'])):?>
               <!-- CLAIM WIDGET -->
               <?php echo $Html->image($this->viewImages.'claim.png',array(
                       'width'=>120,'height'=>30,
                       'id'=>"jr_claimImg{$listing['Listing']['listing_id']}",                        
                       'alt'=>__t("Claim this listing",true),'class'=>'jr_imgClaimListing',
                       'onclick'=>"jreviews.listing.claim(this,{title:'".__t("Claim listing",true)."',listing_id:".$listing['Listing']['listing_id']."});return false;"
               ));?>
           <?php elseif(isset($listing['Claim'])): // This is a guest user, needs to register to use the claims widget?>
    <?php echo $Html->image(
	$this->viewImages.'claim.png',array(
		'width'=>42,'height'=>13,
		'alt'=>__t("Claim listing",true),'class'=>'jr_imgClaimListing',
		'onclick'=>"s2Alert('".__t("Please register to claim this listing",true)."');"
	));?>

<?php endif;?>

At 'onclick'=>"s2Alert('".__t("Please register to claim this listing",true)."');", I would like to add a link to registration. Could you tell me how to do it, please?

Thank you!

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Dennis Toman

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Alejandro

Dennis Toman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.