Laura Sullivan

How to write a plug in for other payment handler?

Laura Sullivan

Hi,

I am looking into getting a payment handler, in addition to paypal, that will accept credit cards for subscription payments.

In the PaidListings documentation it says "For other payment handlers, a plugin can be written."

I would like to understand:

1. How do I write a plugin?

2. Can I use any payment handler of my choice?

thanks

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Laura Sullivan

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Eyad Makki

Alejandro

Eyad Makki

Alejandro

Eyad Makki

Alejandro

Ursula Maldonado

Alejandro

Dylan Goodwin

Kristian

matthew calf

Alejandro

matthew calf

IvorJ

Robert Manser

Patrick B

Alejandro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.