Need JReviews styler for little customisations (module & Table view)

sebkun

Hi,

I'm looking for a person who would know CSS, HTML & JReviews to make some tweaks... I don't think it is very intensive work but I have neither the time nor the competences to do that.

What I need is :

- to great a new layout for tableview that can use JQuery tablesorter or something like that so I could display listings (books) and sort it dynamically by publisher or published date. I tried it once, work out little cause I could not achieve the date sorting correctly and I'm very bad in design creation.

- a Top X (10 for instance) module to display the X best/latest/whatever listings (ok, that already exists) in a nifty table way like a ranking table. So I think, only text in the table and display of the thumb on mouseover perhaps ?

Here is the catch : I'm running my website (www.mangavore.fr) for a hobby so I can't afford to hire a developper. But I think my request could interest lots of people and I would not want to be the only beneficiant. So if somebody is willing to do this work for free and to deposit it afterwards to the community in GPL or some like that, it would be perfect.

Thanks for reading me until there.

Regards,

Sebastien A.