i would like to inquire about a few modifications

sean preston

im doing a site where there will be reviews, black list and a white list . i have 2 different membership types on my site .. i want

Blue membership to submit reviews about red membership members. and i want red membership members to be able to whitelist or black list blue members... how ever i dont want the red members to see other red members submissions unless they pay to see them. and i do not want the blue members to see which red member black listed them.. how can i go about setting this up in jreviews?

i would like a way to assign a letter grade (A+, A, A-) (B+, B, B-).....etc . to the average vote number. depending on the number of votes the letter grade will fluctuate.. i will need to average it based off of a 1-10 scale. how could i go about this?

I would like to know how can i.....

1) add a summary field to the user ratings similar to how the listing entry form has

2) i would like the user ratings condensed to just the summary field  and then when the user clicks on a read more link the rating opens in a shadowbox with previous and next link in the review to cycle to the next review or previous review while the light box is still open.?

also i would like to have a template developed based off a design i provide..

• 3 weeks later...