New JReviews Express version released - great news!

Alejandro

JReviews Express 2.1.21 build 160 is now out. This version has been updated to use the same s2framework component as JReviews and now has some important improvements over the previous version.

- Owner reply to reviews. JR Express doesn't allow listing submissions, but if you use any other component for this purpose, the listing owners are now able to respond to individual user reviews.

- Improved moderation queues for reviews and reports, allowing sending of pre-defined email replies in the administration.

- More notification options

- Listing and review feeds

- Latest reviews menu

- Optional rating criteria and weighted averages

- JomSocial activity feeds and points integration

- Auto tweet of user reviews

- More control over standard review fields

IMPORTANT

For easy of keeping JReviews Express up to date and making it easier to upgrade to JReviews the JR Express urls now match those of JReviews (com_jreviews instead of com_jrexpress). This means you need to change your menu types as soon as you upgrade so they don't break and you will also need to uninstall the JR Express modules and install the new versions.

Where can I dowload the new version?

To grab the new version head over to the client area.

How do I upgrade?

Uninstall the s2framework and JReviews Express components and install the new versions.

Change your menu types to JReviews.

Uninstall old modules and community plugins and install the new versions.

My JReviews Express upgrades expired, now what?

When you purchased JReviews Express you got 12 months free updates. To re-new your upgrades read this:

http://docs.reviewsforjoomla.com/How_do_I_purchase_add-ons_and_upgrade_packages_if_I_already_purchased_JReviews