heavy blue lines around streetview streets in maps

pabalosa1

hi

This heavy blue outline around selected streets occurs when streetview is activated, but I have my maps set at either map or hybrid view and the dense blue outlining occurs anyway.

It's bearable but not preferred in the listing detail view as is, but when a get directions map is activated, it's really unpleasant and hard to see clearly as it's so densely packed. Is this normal, this dense blue street outlining ?

I'm guessing it's beause streetview is activated on the page due to the accompanying streetview window. ( but could be wrong obviously )

Assuming this is the issue, is there a way to turn off the streetview in the map view container, without it affecting the actual streetview window alongside it ?

There is an example here:

http://bluesgreenmate.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=38:vic&id=52:veg-out-market&Itemid=63

And as an example get directions, enter '200 Swanston St melbourne' and see what the result map looks like.

I also have google earth plugin active on my PC, if that's relevant to understanding.

Thanks,

P

PS screenshots attached

post-597-14242988380833_thumb.jpg

post-597-14242988381029_thumb.jpg