any inteerest in adding a user webcam comments upload feature ?

pabalosa1

hi alejandro

Do you have any ineterst in developing a user webcam upl;oad feature - for users to record and upload comments and reviews, and upload to a listing review or other designated location ?

I know I could use it, I know some folk prefer to just make a quick video comment than have to write something up, especially with current mobile phone technologies. You know, see a gig, eat at a restaurant, pull out the phone, make a video review while it's all still fresh in your mind, upload and post.

A video comment or review can also add an extra level of integrity or honesty about it if the viewer can actually see and listen to the person that's making the review.

I think jomcomment / jomsocial have it as a featured option, and that there is a joomla addon / plugin that can used with jomcomment, but your server needs to have the open sourced 'Red5' installed ( I don't actually know what it is, except that my webhost doesn't have it, and is not likely to ) - and most don't, I think.

I can also tell you that 'mediascript' have it nicely done in their video social media script app. But quite expensive. And of course there are some VERY expensive other options  out there....

Thanks,

P