Regenerate Media

CMoore

I have tried to read through the documentation as well as the form but am not finding the info I need so I am ssorry if this has been asked before. Is there a way to regenerate the media (images) when we change the S3 bucket? We are creating duplicate sites (each has its own license) and they will have the same images to begin with. But then each site will have modifications that are independent and we have learned that when one site deletes an image it is gone in the other sites as well. This makes sense and that isn't really an issue if we an create separate buckets for each site. But when we create a new bucket to use, all of the images on the non-original site disappear. We copied the images from the original buckets to the new bucket and updated the bucket name in the Media settings, but the images do not display. It's important we get this worked out on this first initial copy because many other copies of this site will be made in the future and we don't want to have to replace all of the images with every copy and don't want to use the same bucket as the original because of what happens if one is deleted on either site.