Allow a the same map and field address to display on two different listing types?

Justify

I'm seeking a solution so my event listing can display the address from a venue listing page, and also display a Google map. This way I only have to seek the venue listing title from the related field and save the event form. Is their a solution to allow the the venue address and map will automatically display on the resulting event listing page?

I do not know how this can be configured with Jreviews/Geomaps add-on. I want to avoid having to type in the same map address field in the events page and they Venues listing. Seems a bit redundant. However, both pages need the same address and map.

Any solutions to avoid having to type in the same address on two listings types? Also can a Google map display on a listing page using a related address field?

Cheers!
Dean

Edited by Justify

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

• Thanks 3
Marcel Malíček

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.