Paid Listings for Pre-Existing Listings

chris-1475802496

Hello,

I have a site (https://www.schooltechnologyleadership.com/systems/human-resources) where I have pre-populated over 500 listings.

I have setup each with a free trial period, after which the listing will unpublish unless they upgrade.

I am a little confused as to how they would actually do this.  I was hoping that there would be a button, similar to "claim this site" that I could make read "Upgrade to Premium Plan" that would only show up when a vendor who was already a registered member of the site had claimed that page.  This would give the interface for that particular user and that particular product to have a one-click link to the upgrade payment form via paypal.  Once paid, the site subscription would be active.

But the two menu items I see don't do this.  Instead they show the basic payment plan but don't describe the other add-on plan.  Or they display a form like I was asking them to create the listing from scratch (start), where my model is that I have already worked with them to create this product page and now I'm trying to upsell them on the value of keeping the listing active.

Any additional help, guidance, or advice would be helpful.

Thanks!

-Chris

Human Resources.png

Premium Listing.png

• 2 weeks later...