Elvic

Continue buttons not visible on Import add-on

Hi Alejandro, I want to do a mass import but when I go through the import add-on procedure I cannot see the 'continue' or 'cancel' button on the screen, and there's no way for me to progress after mapping the fields?  The buttons were there on Friday but I cannae see them now, am I being daft, going mad or is there an explanation?

The first screen shot is my screen, the second is from the docs

Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 15.30.13.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 15.31.38.png

Edited by Elvic

Would be useful to have a ticket to check the issue on your site. You can add the site credentials separately if not already there also in the submit ticket page.

It's a bug in JReviews admin CSS. I've already released an update for JReviews 3.0 today and I am working on one for JReviews 3.1 Beta that will be released soon, after I finish packaging and testing the update.

The issue is solved on my dev site and other client sites I checked. Did you clear the browser cache? If you want me to check please submit a ticket and update your Site Credentials.