Sign in to follow this  
jhdesign

15 Years Experience - Based in Canada

My name is Jacob Hodara from jh! design, we have been developing websites since 2000.

Initially started with Mambo back in 2003 and then moved to Joomla when they split in 2005.

My company has done some advanced JReviews work and we are looking to take on more JReviews clients.

You can find over 60 recommendations on LinkedIn.

Reach out to us via Live Chat on our site.

We track and bill by the second.

Contact Info:

info AT jh-design.com

www.jh-design.com

Jacob has been my JReviews developer for the past two years and I couldn't be more pleased with his work.  I'm currently running Joomla/JReviews/EasySocial and he's been able to quickly troubleshoot any issue that arises.  Feel free to contact me with any questions, or, you can view his work directly on my site at www.racenav.com.

-- Philip Westover

Jacob is very knowledgeable about JReviews both as a user and as a developer. He has helped me with several JReviews implementations and I will certainly continue to use his services whenever possible. I highly recommend him. Get my contact information from Jacob and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Edited by Alan Catterson

Jacob is the bomb! He has been our developer in all things Joomla! and PHP for the last few years. Not only is he capable, his design sense is wonderful.  Don't settle for an ordinary ugly Joomla! looking site. Use his skills and design sense to build a top notch site with great user experience.  His JReviews skills are one of his strongest suits.  We are incorporating a JReviews component that is modified to work with Community Builder for seamless user experiences to benefit thousands of women with breast cancer in the United States.

Please feel free to reach out for any questions -Our site is www.4wholeness.com and the JReviews component is "Resources"

Kevin Black

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.