need changes made to jreviews

Rudolf Doran

Hi All,

I am working on a website that reviews college courses, it's all setup and looking great. Want to make some changes / additions to the system. I am looking for a quote to get the following work done:

• The data of only a few select fields and their ratings of each review placed are displayed nicely on a separate page.

To explain this further:

Each review on the website is about a college course from a particular college, the college is the category and the listing is the course itself.

Each review has the following rating criteria: Course, Lecturers, Career Opportunities, University, City Life/Social Scene, Campus Facilities, Student Association, Clubs/Societies, Sports Facilities, Accommodation.

Only some of those ratings will be displayed on a new page called Uni Review, where students can quickly see reviews related to the college, and just about the university. We will use like University, campus facilities, student association, accommodation, etc --- only parts of the reviews that relate the college.

Basically, im looking to compile part of the existing reviews and the newly written reviews in the future, on a new page.

If anybody is looking for more information, please ask. I am also available on Skype. I am looking for a price on how much this will cost and how long it will take to do.

Thanks in advanced!