Explanation on new remote only upgrade build 208, not available in client area

Alejandro

There is a new update available for JReviews via remote download, build 208, but most likely will be replaced soon with a new build in case you prefer to wait before making the upgrade.

Since the release of build 206 there have been some not-so-minor issues related to custom fields. Values not getting saved, incorrect values shown, etc. These issues arose from trying to make an important improvement in the way required controlled fields were handled in forms. If you had a required controlled field that was not shown on the page because it's parent value had not been selected, submitting the form would display a validation message for the controlled field, thus forcing you to make all controlled fields optional.

Most of the issues are now fixed in build 208, but a few remain. I will try to take advantage of those reported in builds 207 and 208 to fix them in a new build. If I release the new build too fast, then most likely some issues will be reported later. If I wait too long, it's a support problem. So I'll try to have a new build ready in the next couple of days. If you find any issues with build 208, please report the bug via ticket with the urls and access to your site so we can check them.

I just wanted to let you know that we are working hard to get the problems fixed.

Thank you for your patience.