Need someone to get website screenshot thumbnails working properly on J1.5

gerald

I was using a jReviews "helper" php file (which Alejandro wrote a long time ago) to fetch thumbnails of various websites via shrinktheweb.com's API. However after I upgraded to Joomla 1.5 it stopped working consistently which appears to be due to an incompatibility problem with the cache feature in Joomla 1.5. This helper file is not a supported part of jReviews so I need to pay for someone to fix this for me. I need someone to make it work so that I could install it on any Joomla 1.5 site running the latest version of jReviews. You will need to have a good knowledge of how the Joomla 1.5 cache system works.

More details: There seems to be a problem with my site looking for images in the Joomla cache which are not being requested from shrinktheweb.com's API by the PHP script. The script should only ever request thumbnails which are not in the Joomla cache, so as to minimize requests to shrinktheweb.com. Shrinktheweb.com have very good support and would probably help you, if necessary, to get the requests to their API working OK.

Hope to hear from any available freelancers. Thanks for taking the time to read this!