Jreviews Expert Needed for Install and Customization

Stephanie Padovani

Hi.

I used Jreviews on my website last year and LOVED it.  My Joomla site uses the Mixxmag template from Rockettheme.

However, every time I installed a new extension the website got buggy.  Eventually, I had to uninstall and switch to the 5 Star Reviews software installed on a separate database.

I do not like the 5 Star Reviews because my visitors tell me that it's difficult to understand, which means many of them don't post reviews.  It's also difficult to get customization.

So I have a few questions:

1) Is it possible to install Jreviews on a new Joomla database used JUST for my reviews so that it won't conflict with the rest of my site?

2) If we do this, can we integrate the current user accounts with Jreviews so that they don't have to create a separate account to submit a review?

3) How much would it cost to install and customize the program?  I already own Jreviews so the cost of purchase need not be included.  (There are 160+ reviews that would also need to be migrated.)

I am open to suggestions about how this could work, but I am not willing to install Jreviews on my primary Joomla database again because it just had too many conflicts.

The website is www.BestHudsonValleyWeddingEver.com and the current 5 Star Reviews feature (which I would like to duplicate in the much friendlier Jreviews format) is at http://www.besthudsonvalleyweddingever.com/review/index.php.

Please contact me with more information if you can help me out.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Stephanie