Permissions Problem with Standard and Featured Listings

Laura Sullivan

I would like guest users to be able to submit a new Free listing with moderation.

I would like guest users to be able to submit a new Standard or Featured listing (paid) without moderation.

I am experiencing a problem that when a guest submits a Standard or Featured listing they get a message that says "you are not authorized to view this resource. However, when guests submit a Free listing it works properly.

I currently have set up in listing types manager/setup listing types/access overrides/ global

I have also tried setting up listing types manager/setup listing types/access overrides / all selected except global (getting the same result)

In Access Settings I have set up Submit New Listing - all and Moderate New Listing - none selected

In Paid Listings/ listings plans/ Free Listings I have selected moderation - yes

In Paid Listings / Listings plans / Standard School Listing and Featured School Listing I have selected moderation - no

Can someone please tell me how to fix this permissions issue?

thanks so much

http://www.peninsulaparentsnetwork.com/index.php?option=com_jreviews&Itemid=152&url=Schools/schools/preschools_c35_m152/