Setting up jreviewseverywhere with sobi2 clone

lumsden

It's quite a while since I last touched JReviews but have just installed jreviews_2.2.02.168 and looking to integrate it with a cloned version of Sobi2 which is named com_sobidir01. I also have the default version of Sobi2 installed and this is picked up in the backend admin section of JReviews so I know the install is OK

Now I am reading the Everywhere 2.1 Guide and on page 3 it says the following:

Component Model File: This is a php file that goes in the /jreviews/controllers/components/everywhere/ frontend directory

Also on page 5:

If a plugin for your component is not available you’ll need to add the code below to your component’s templates. An Everywhere Model file which contains the Component setup and queries is also required and goes in the /jreviews/controllers/components/everywhere/ directory.

Problem is in this version of JReviews (I assume the latest) the everywhere directory is not present assuming the path is: /components/com_jreviews/jreviews/controllers/components/everywhere/

However I do have a file called everywhere_com_sobi2.php at: /components/com_jreviews/jreviews/models/everywhere/

I am usually pretty fly with joomla admin stuff, indeed I wrote an instruction guide to setup JReviews with Sobi2 but could do with advice here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...