RoninJoomla

Custom change to # of results per page.

RoninJoomla

???

My apologies if this already answered elsewhere in the forums.  I would like to change the number of results per category list page to 12.  As you can see in the following link:

http://www.ddgameworld.com/index.php?option=com_jreviews&Itemid=91

The current list leads my viewers to believe that this is the complete list due to the 2 empty spaces.  The dimensions of the page are being used to accomodate console browsers so I woul like to fill the box.  I can only see options in factors of 5 (5,10,25,& 50).

Thanks for any help in this regard.

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

RoninJoomla

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Alejandro

RoninJoomla

Alejandro

EzerchE

EzerchE

KLP29

Kristian

Patrick Brower

Alejandro

Patrick Brower

Alejandro

Alexander

Alejandro

Alexander

Alejandro

Alexander

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.