jReviews programmer / developer - code and functionality customizations

gigi

If you need jReviews functionality additions or code customization - I can do the work for you.

I am highly familiar with jReviews' inner workings and taking PHP/MySQL, jReviews, Wordpress and Joomla projects regularly, as well as programming, maintaining and marketing my own websites.

You can view a couple of examples of my jReviews related work:

jReviews application - work integrated into the official release of jReviews:
- Core code: Optional review criteria, multiple editor reviews and new averaging routines - scroll to "A big thanks" ?
- PaidListings add-on: Programming of the StripeMollie and Coinbase add-ons, as well as refactoring of existing PaidListings code.

PharmacyReviewer.com:
- Filtering reviews and ratings recalculation based on reviews custom fields
- List pages for jReviews custom fields with custom AJAX search

Feel free to contact me (gigi at phpmycoder dot com) if you want to see a more detailed client sites portfolio, or to learn more about larger web development companies that I have worked with.

What you will receive:

* Customization of jReviews or other applications on your website (Joomla, SEF, Wordpress and so on) according to your instructions.

* Full follow up support.

* Money back guarantee and 'code rollback' in case you happen not to be satisfied.

Feel free to contact me (gigi at phpmycoder dot com) and describe the project you have in mind!

Talk soon..
Gigi

Edited by gigi
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...