MapsPro stuck on loading after update to Jreviews 4

Hi,

I am only just testing the upgrade to Jreviews 4 now. I followed the instructions here: https://github.com/jreviews/jreviews-4-release (didn't go beyond update i.e. I haven't applied anything in Breaking Changes etc.) I uninstalled every Jreviews component under the Manager section in Joomla.

There were only 2 issues I can see so far, the first was that none of the modules in the Right position would display. So had to create a new versions via Joomla's New/module x' to get them to display.

Secondly, MapsPro no longer works, it basically hangs on 'adding markers to the map'. I uninstalled and then re-installed from the App manager but it still doesn't work.

I have gone through all the settings for the MapsPro on live site and they are exactly the same. 

Have I done something wrong? I haven't updated GeoMaps as it says not to in the App manager.

Kind regards

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.