Error - 0 Class 'Clickfwd\Hook\Action' not found

Equity

Hi Alejandro,

Ran into an issue I've never seen before.

Everything was working fine on my local dev install of jreviews 3.10.4 and joomla 3.9.26, latest apache, php7.4, and mysql 8. When uploading the local files and data to the server setup with the same versions across the board I'm getting this error that effects both the front and backend of the site:

Error 0 - Class 'Clickfwd\Hook\Action' not found

Its like JReviews was missing all together. The interesting thing is after making the backup and by the time the data and files were on the server the new update for JReviews v3.10.5 was released in between my backup and the server upload completion. This probably has nothing to do with the issue just found it odd and what timing right.

I then updated everything on the local to current versions of JReviews 3.10.5 and all installed addons, made another backup and got the same error once the current 3.10.5 version was uploaded to the server.  Versions prior to JReviews 3.10.4 and joomla 3.9.26 do not cause this issue. Went in the database and turned off jreviews overrides no change.

Finally had to go to the joomla extensions manager and reinstall s2framework and jreviews to get the install to work and is running fine now.

The question is, what would corrupt files, if that's the case, or go wrong with this even after several attempts to make fresh backups and re upload everything to the server?

In trying to troubleshoot this have you seen this error before and maybe have a direction to look for the fix so it can be prevented. So far I haven't been able to replicate the issue.

If anyone else sees this error try reinstalling JReviews using the joomla extensions manager via install upload and your downloaded version. There is also a url that will run the JReviews installer again that will probably fix the issue. Searched the forums and could not find the url to include here.

Cheers!
DanielH

• 2 months later...