Listing Type Copy Title

tagarrisonllc-1594248977

Hi,

I've got a few listing types created (in a new set up), and one type I copied in an attempt to save time. The title is the only thing that needs to be different.

However, even though I can change the title when editing the listing type, when I save, the title remains with the same name as the "original name" plus [COPY] after the title. So even though I edited the copy and changed the title, the list in Listing Type Manager remains "original-name" [COPY].

How can I change that so the "new" Listing Type has the updated title? Keeping it with the "original-name" seems like it would cause issues.

Thank you.

OH! I refreshed, re-edited several times before posting here. After leaving the site to post here I returned to find that the name of the "new" Listing Type DID change. Is there a cache issue of which I should be aware? Like click the "Clear cache" when there is something that seems incorrect before getting excited? Everything else seems to respond well so I didn't think it was a cache issue. Apparently, it was.

Edited by tagarrisonllc-1594248977