EasySocial Plug in Error

chris-1475802496

Hello, I tried to install the EasySocial plug in after upgrading to the latest jreviews.

Class 'JReviews\Easysocial\Listeners\EasysocialListener' not found
/home/website.org/components/com_jreviews_addons/easysocial/events/listeners/easysocial_stream_listing.php:21

I think I needed to install "Everywhere" before I used the EasySocial plug in, so I went online and purchased it.  However, I can no longer access Jreviews through the admin portal.  It gives me this error message:

Call stack

#FunctionLocation

1()JROOT/components/com_jreviews_addons/easysocial/events/listeners/easysocial_stream_listing.php:21

2include()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/configure.php:1042

3S2App->__load()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/configure.php:901

4S2App::importByClassName()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/clickfwd/event/Event.php:78

5Clickfwd\Event\Event->useListeners()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/clickfwd/event/Event.php:63

6Clickfwd\Event\Event->addListeners()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/clickfwd/event/Event.php:30

7Clickfwd\Event\Event->__construct()JROOT/components/com_jreviews/jreviews/services/events_service_provider.php:31

8JReviews\Services\EventsServiceProvider->JReviews\Services\{closure}() 

9call_user_func_array()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/vendor/league/container/src/Definition/CallableDefinition.php:21

10League\Container\Definition\CallableDefinition->build()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/vendor/league/container/src/Container.php:290

11League\Container\Container->getFromThisContainer()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/vendor/league/container/src/Container.php:90

12League\Container\Container->get()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/object.php:50

13S2Object::make()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/object.php:66

14S2Object->addService()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/object.php:31

15S2Object->__construct()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/libs/controller/controller.php:88

16S2Controller->__construct()JROOT/components/com_s2framework/s2framework/dispatcher.php:263

17S2Dispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/components/com_jreviews/jreviews/cms_compat/joomla/bootloader.php:206

18require()JROOT/administrator/components/com_jreviews/jreviews.php:137

19require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402

20Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377

21Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101

22Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159

23Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196

24Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Please advise.  

Thank you.

Chris