Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Delete order in paid listing

Roland

Hi,

I'm looking for query to delete order in paid listing.

These orders was auto generated by old paidlisting version (2015)

-  I can see orders in "Paidlistings Manager/Create Order" but I cannot select these orders "Paidlistings Manager/Orders".

- The front end "Paid Listings MyAccount" menu crashed with "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted”: Probably because there are too many orders for this user.

Regards

Roland

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Roland

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Roland

Alejandro

Roland

Alejandro

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.