increase the contribution of guest and users by insert new or predefined field value in frontend

n00bster

possibility to add new field options directly in the frontend in the detail view without to edit the listing - like a live input feature with php and ajax ...

For every site owner it is the biggest challenge to generate unique content in jReviews. This is exactly where I see important optimization potential for jReviews - let the visitors do the work!
The guests or members should have a very easy way in the detail view to add new informations without having to edit the article - live editing via Ajax is they key i think! To add or in the case of predefined multiple selection, select options and store them for the listing as non listing owner or admin.
it is also a question how jReviews could improve over the next years and make it more comfortable to add field informations for admins AND USERS - feel free to all to talk about this.

some case studies:

• custom text field without any default value (only a text input field should showed up in the detail view where members can directly add field options)
  • custom field with predefined default options but not selected (a member can choose necessary field options)

to avoid wrong and fake/spam values, add a function where more than one guest or members (i think to restrict to members only would be ideal to avoid spam entries and so on) has to select a option to get this as a final option for the listing (it should be possible to set a individual number how many selections are necessary to declare a value as chosen for the custom field from the listing).
and of course, to extend the default set of values it should be possible to add completely new values for multiple select fields with the before descripted "custom text field without any default value".
also when the listing owner or a admin is editing the listing the normal jReviews editing way should go along with the new selected values from the frontend.

useful for following custom field types: text, integer, link fields

on my research i found this: it is already possible to show unselected values from a custom field:

so when the already shown values could be clicked and set als selection for the listings it would be possible i think ?