chmod Operation not permitted /Class 'I18n' not found

NorCal

My host made apache/php changes on my server and now I cannot access jreviews in my joomla admin.  I have otherwise not made any changes to my site or jreviews.  They don't have an answer for me and say it is the software.  It is obviously based upon something they did but I cannot figure out the issue.  I have made no changes and I have checked the dir/file permissions and ownership.  They are all correctly configured which leads me to believe it is something to do with how php is configured and not the actual ownership error being displayed.  Any ideas?

When I go to the jreviews admin all I see is:

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in public_html/administrator/components/com_jreviews/jreviews.php on line 126

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in public_html/administrator/components/com_jreviews/jreviews.php on line 126

You need to make the public_html/components/com_s2framework/tmp/cache/__data folder writable (755) and or change its ownership
You need to make the public_html/components/com_s2framework/tmp/cache/core folder writable (755) and or change its ownership
You need to make the public_html/components/com_s2framework/tmp/cache/menu folder writable (755) and or change its ownership
You need to make the public_html/components/com_s2framework/tmp/cache/views folder writable (755) and or change its ownership

On the front end all of my jreviews links now return a 404 and give this error:

Class 'I18n' not found