Design changes Polls, my idea

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out with some design change ideas. Alhough the current 2 polls are quite specific and 'eye catching' elements i think they will not cover what people would like to change as in design ideas.

May i suggest a slighlty different approach for "styling upgrade". The current CSS styling can allways be overrided by custom_styles.css of-course but i can imagine people would like to have choices but on the other hand they want customization. It also should be possible to create their own styles easily with an override. 

Is it technically possible/wishfull (yes, i know it's an extra CSS call) to insert a CSS "style.css" in the JReviews theme config. This way you can, for example offer 3 designs:
- style_flat.css (coloured flat buttons, with straight corners, box around H3 sections etc.)
- stye_shadow.css (as is now)
- style_lines.css (buttons with single color lines, h3 heading with lines, icon in front etc.)

This CSS has the styling for the different parts (buttons, text etc.) and can be overrided by the /template_overrides/css/ also on the same filename. Now people can have  a "starting" position to create a lay-out that suits their website. I think no other CSS "upgrade" will eventually benefit for all people as they always have specific ideas. Now with the above people can change specific design elements of a page more easily. Eventually, when people want to change all other parts not covered in the style_[...].css they still need to create custom overrides.

Jasper