www.HDsports.at

Mobile view same as desktop view

Hello,

since jreviews 3 i have following problem

with mobile phone, i must swap to left or right, if i would see the next listing page. See examples on attachment

Before jreviews 3 i hade on mobile the listing pages among themselves.

My examples are shortcode and calendar module. For example, when there are 50 listing pages on a date, than the user must swith a very long time to see all listing pages with this dates, thats not user friendly. Is there an opinion, that i can use the "old method", where i see all listing pages as in the desktop version?

Link to the examples

calendar module https://www.hdsports.at/laufkalender

short codes https://www.hdsports.at/halbmarathon/halbmarathons-in-oesterreich-termine

best regards, tom

Screenshot_2018-11-23-22-10-34-469_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2018-11-23-22-11-09-073_com.android.chrome.png

The way this was implemented was through changes in the theme files for the modules. If you open the theme file for listings module you'll find this code:

if ($isMobile)
{
	// Show 1 listing in 1 column on mobile devices
	$columns = 1;
	$limit = 1;
}

So that overrides the module settings with those values. For now you would need to edit the theme and change it. What I will do for the next update is add new settings to all modules that will allow you to set different values for total, limit and columns just for mobile. It will also be necessary to update all the module theme files to remove the code above so the new settings can be used.

1 minute ago, Alejandro said:

The way this was implemented was through changes in the theme files for the modules. If you open the theme file for listings module you'll find this code:

if ($isMobile)
{
	// Show 1 listing in 1 column on mobile devices
	$columns = 1;
	$limit = 1;
}

So that overrides the module settings with those values. For now you would need to edit the theme and change it. What I will do for the next update is add new settings to all modules that will allow you to set different values for total, limit and columns just for mobile. It will also be necessary to update all the module theme files to remove the code above so the new settings can be used.

okay, i unterstand.

thank you Alejandro, great work 🙂

Best regards, Tom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.