How to display everywhere addon ratings/reviews in regular listings?

Ant

Short Version

Is it possible to use shortcodes or some other method to display Everywhere addon ratings/reviews in regular listings?

From a technical point of view, would it be easier to automatically create a listing than to display everywhere ratings in regular listings?

Long Version

I'm using the everywhere addon for easysocial profile reviews. When the user creates a listing, I'd like to display their profile ratings/stars reviews on that listing. The listing itself would not have its own ratings or reviews. Originally, I'd hoped to do it using shortcodes, but after reading the docs I'm pretty sure it can't be done. Is there any other way that I could do it? Possibly with a theme override? or some other method? I guess what I'm really trying to do here is assess the level of complexity involved.

Alternatively, I am thinking to automatically create a listing whenever a new account is created. I've mostly got this sorted (and comparatively it seems to be the easier option), but it is not my preferred method as I didn't want to create a listing until the user was ready and I'm really not fond of creating a dummy listing. From a technical standpoint, which do you think is easier?

If there are other options that perhaps I've overlooked, please let me know!! This is really critical to my site.

Archived