Hi

Please see for example this page on a mobile phone: https://www.mamon.biz/wordpress

1. How do I get rid of the breadcrubms on mobile? They take up half the screen?

2018-10-16_1516

2. The url un the reviews show in one thin ling line -

2018-10-16_1517

3. The logo is at the bottom instead of at the top, and so is the video.

Thanks!

1. You can hide the breadcrumbs with CSS

@media (max-width: 480px) { 
    .jrPathway {
        display: none;
    }
}

2. The URL issue is coming from your template, not JReviews:

https://www.mamon.biz/media/template/theme-2a7d4df8.css

body {
    word-wrap: break-word;
    -moz-hyphens: auto;
    hyphens: auto;
}

You would need to revert the word-wrap value for the link like this:

body .jrFieldValue a {
   word-wrap: normal;
}

3. The image displays exactly in the same position as it does on desktop. That's below the listing title and not at the bottom of the listing. Alternatively use the listing header and assign the main image as the logo so it displays with the cover on both desktop and mobile. You can create a separate theme for mobile and put your customized theme files for mobile there. Then select that theme as the mobile theme in the configuration.

I already replied to your other post related to the video. Any change you want to make related to this means you need to customize the theme file. I can't help you with that.

Thanks,

The url issue was fixed.

There is a similar problem with another field - it's showing every letter in a separate line:

2018-11-13_0130

About the breadcrumbs, I want breadbrumbs, but they shouldn't take up the whole screen on mobile, and they should be floating right (in rtl). Are these breadcrumbs the theme's or Jreview's? (also on computer it's not to the right)

Thanks!

That other field displays correctly for me in both Chrome and Safari on mobile (on a real device). Since your field labels are so long, maybe you should consider customizing their layout for your site so field label displays in one row and the value below it. Not every site is the same, so adjusting the CSS is part of the process for individual sites. Below something to get your started if that's the way you want to go:

html[dir="rtl"] .jrFieldGroup .jrFieldLabel { 
    width: 100%; 
    display: block;
    font-weight: bold;
}
html[dir="rtl"] .jrFieldGroup .jrFieldValue {
    width: 100%; 
    margin-right: 0!important;
    display: block;
}

And for the breadcrumbs I am not sure what to tell you. You could also use CSS to make the font size a lot smaller to see if that works better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.