Jurre10

Subscription and upgrade expiration

When i have a base plan with subscription (paypal or stripe) and this plan has an expiration date, for example 3 months. And i have an upgrade for this base plan (upgrade never expires, because else not visible via the upgrade button).

I want to know when a customer buys an upgrade and the 3 months are almost over. The customer is then automatically charged for a new period of 3 months.

Is the upgrade then expired or remains the same? Because it is set to never expire and the listing also then doesn't expires through the new charging for the listing. 

Regards, Jur

A never expiring upgrade remains active beyond the base plan expiration. If the subscription is not automatically renewed and you've set it up so the listing gets unpublished then that's what will happen. If the user later decides to renew his original plan, the upgrade order will still be there and remain active since it was never expiring to begin with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.