Edze de Boer

Component JReviews and PHP 7.2.8

Hi guys,

On www.eindhovenregio.nl I just changed from PHP 7.0 to PHP 7.2.8 and now the link to Administrator - Components - JReviews is not working anymore:

This page isn’t working
www.eindhovenregio.nl is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

When using PHP 7.1.x the site is not showing at all, so I have no choice but to use PHP 7.2.8

Kind regards,
Edze de Boer

Hi Alejandro, I followed instructions until and including: install the new JReviews component zip.
Now site and administrator are both down. I might have skipped to check the ioncube loader version. I will ask hosting company to arrange that.

Versions are:
Joomla 3.8.12
PHP 7.2.8

Kind regards,

Edze

Hi Alejandro,

Hosting company tells me there is only one version of ionCube Loader for PHP 7.2

At the moment the site is empty without any warning, the administrator opens ok, but the Component JReviews tells me:

Pre-installation Server Requirements
Your server did not pass the checks for minimum installation requirements. Below you will find a list of the checks performed and the results.

ionCube Loaders: Passed
PHP Version: Passed
JSON PHP Extension: Passed
MBSTRING PHP Extension: Passed
FileInfo PHP Extension: Failed
GD PHP Image Library: Passed
CURL PHP Extension: Passed
BCMath PHP Extension: Passed
For more information please read the JReviews Pre-install Requirements document on our website

Kind regards, Edze

Please go to the support page and fill out the site credentials there. Then also submit a ticket so we can continue with this there. It's hard to guess what could be wrong, but once we know you can also update this post.