I am not able to translate the summary field title - see attachment compare-summary. I didn´t find the corresponding English word for translation in the "locale" file. I also tried to find corresponding string with activating Joomla Debug Language - no success. Here the link:

https://vse-o-krmivech.cz/listing-comparison?id=559,558,557

Moreover, the summary title is not printed in the detail view - see attachment summary-detail-view. I went through all settings and didnt find the way to activate this but maybe I overlooked something. Here the link:

https://vse-o-krmivech.cz/recenze-krmiv-pro-psy/granule-pro-psy/brit-premium-by-nature-adult-m

Can you help, please?

compare-summary.PNG

summary-detail-view.PNG

When the language overrides where implemented for listing types, i overlooked the summary string in the comparison page, so it is not connected to that functionality. I will fix that in the next update so the heading there also uses the language overrides for listing types.

However, the detail page has never had a heading for summary, and this will not be included. For that you would need to add the heading yourself. You can do that with the following code:

<?php echo $this->config->lang('lang_listing_form_summary'); ?>

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for your help. I succeded to find the file "detail.thtml" and insert the code here:

<?php /* SUMMARY - DESCRIPTION */ ?>

<div class="jrListingFulltext <?php echo $char_limit > 0 ? 'jr-show-more' : ''; ?>" <?php echo $char_limit > 0 ? 'data-characters="'. $char_limit .'"' : ''; ?> itemprop="description">

<?php echo $listing['Listing']['text'] !== strip_tags($listing['Listing']['text']) ? $listing['Listing']['text'] : nl2br($listing['Listing']['text']);?>

</div>

summary.PNG.4e7992d6231763899beddbb69ff10dce.PNG

The problem is that the summary title (No 2) does not get styled like the other custom fields (No 1 and above). I do not want to bother you but if this is not too big effort could you tell how to style it same like other titles?

Edited by 4max.jung-1439492842

For this you should check the HTML and CSS markup for the fields and then try to emulate that with your title. Look at the browser page source to see what the field output looks like.

Ah yes, you are right, I will, sorry to bother you with this.

Nevertheless, I have some other problem. The title Shrnuti (Summary) now apear on the top of each detail page.

Maybe I have inserted the code in the wrong file, I have inserted the code into "detail.thtml" file, could you check whether this is the right one please?

I don't understand the issue. The detail theme file is used on all listing detail pages so if you add something there it will appear everywhere unless you are using theme suffixes to have a different output depending on the category.

I have tried to use this code

<?php if($listing['ListingType']['listing_type_id']): ==2 ?>
<?php endif;?>

It produced this error:

Error 0 - syntax error, unexpected '==' (T_IS_EQUAL), expecting elseif (T_ELSEIF) or else (T_ELSE) or endif (T_ENDIF)

Sorry I am not a programmer. I have found in the php manual that "==" is equal sign. I am not able to find how to adjust the code could you help, please?

The condition is: if the listing type ID is equal to number 2 than use the summary title.

You have an extra colon there. The condition would look like this:

<?php if ( $listing['ListingType']['listing_type_id'] ) == 2 ?>
<?php endif;?>