4max.jung-1439492842

Advanced Filtering Module and Click2Search fields

Hi there,

In my product list I use the Click2Search fields. At the same page I also use some of these fields in the Advanced Filtering Module. See attached picture.

The click on the Click2Search field "junior" produce correct page with the corresponding description text No. 1.

When afterward I click in the Advanced Filtering Module the page display different content depending the settings in the module (see below)  ex. "senior" (No. 2 in the picture) the selection change and contains products with "senior" but the description (No. 1) does not change, it remains the same, for "junior".

So I am not able to get the possibility to select more than one option in the filter and get the correct selection and correct description text.

This is the behaviour depending on the Advanced Filtering Module settings:

Reset Filters On Page Reload = Yes

& Live updates = Yes: It is possible to select several options, the selection is correct, however the description text is wrong

& Live updates = No: It is not possible to select more than one option, the selection is wrong, the descriptiion text is correct

Reset Filters On Page Reload = No

& Live updates = Yes: It is possible to select several options, the selection is correct, however the description text is wrong

& Live updates = No: The selection is correct (coresponds to the last selected option), the description is correct, however it is not possible to select more than one option.

Current settings:

Live updates = Yes

Reset filter on page reload = No

How can I get the possibility to select in the filter more than one option, get the coresponding selection and the correct description text depending the last clicked option (either Click2Search or filter selection).

You can see the page here:

https://vse-o-krmivech.cz/recenze-krmiv-pro-psy

clic2search-advancedfilter-junior-senior.PNG

Edited by 4max.jung-1439492842

Indeed, that is how it works now and if you have a different description for click2search fields, using live update doesn't go very well along with it. You can still select multiple filtering options, but the user needs to wait for the page to reload. The enhancement here would be to completely hide the description on live reload when filtering, not to show the description of the last selected field which doesn't make sense because the user could have a dozen filters selected. I will look into it for a future update.

Not in a way that I can support it because I need to carefully test changes like this. If you want to try a quick hack you can update the listings theme file (blogview, etc) and move the line that outputs the description inside the "ajax" container

2018-06-27_09-24-30.jpeg