www.HDsports.at

Disable IP address check for multiple reviews

Posted (edited)

Hello,

i think i have following problem since JReview 3

On my reviews, i set that guests can also make reviews.

Normally i set " Disable IP address check for multiple reviews" to NO to avoid more reviews from one person.

But actually when "disable IP adress" is set to NO, every guest cant vote on a listing, which already was maked one review from an other guest. There is always the button which shows that "i maked already a review". i tried do change my ip adress or go with other devices an other internet connection to a listing detail page, where already one guest maked a review, and every time the same problem. i cant make a review.

you can test it here:

Event with no review. Guest can make a review:

https://www.hdsports.at/laufen/ewe-nordseelauf-3-etappe

Event with one review. Every Guest can't make a review

https://www.hdsports.at/laufen/toess-stafette

When i set "Disable IP address check for multiple reviews" than guets can make one review but also are more review for one listing

best regards, tom

Edited by www.HDsports.at

I am not able to replicate this issue using the settings you provided. Please submit a ticket with access so I can take a look.

Posted (edited)

i send you a ticket in few minutes.

annotation:

When i set "Multiple user reviews per listing" to YES and "Disable IP address check for multiple reviews" to NO than a guest can also vote multiple reviews for the same listing.

but my standard-setting is both to "NO". Normally a guest can make one review per listing. but actually guests can't make a review. When i set one of these 2 settings to YES (iit makes no difference which one) than a guest can make multiple reviews to one listing.

Edited by www.HDsports.at

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.