I just installed jreviews on a fresh wp site. I am using php 7.1 as it should be the correct version.

But I cant get click2search to work. Setting permalinks to category/postname but the links are incorrect. any Ideas?

Edited by zandstra

Create a JReviews Advanced Search menu. To do this create a new WordPress page and use the JReviews menu system on the sidebar to configure it as Advanced Search. If that does't work please submit a ticket with more information.

I checked your site and I think the problem is that the RapidLauncher has old click2search URLs that don't work in WP. You need to edit the custom fields and change the click2search URL format to:

tag/{fieldname}/{optionvalue}/?criteria={criteriaid}

That is the new default value.

Hi

I changed the url format to tag/{fieldname}/{optionvalue}/?cat={catid}  and it worked

FYI Alejandro:   I used the rapid Launch Addon and the url came with the old format.  Other may face the same later on.

Thanks again