Sign in to follow this  
ededi

[SOLVED] cant upload audio ; invalid extension

by the way its joomla not wordpress sorry for fault category

i get this error when try uploading a audio after submit listing

xxxxxxx.MP3 has an invalid extension. Allowed extensions: jpg, jpeg, gif, png.

Edited by ededi

Did you try with ".mp3" instead of ".MP3"?

Try adding uppercase extensions for each media type in the Media Settings to see if that makes a difference.

Did you try with ".mp3" instead of ".MP3"?

Try adding uppercase extensions for each media type in the Media Settings to see if that makes a difference.

The Tears Of Autumn.mp3 has an invalid extension. Allowed extensions: jpg, jpeg, gif, png.

In options of audio i hv like this ; m4a,mp3,pcm,aac,oga,webm,MP3,M4A

it cant read correct which file type is allowed

In the upload form do you see that audio icon indicating the form allows this type of file to be uploaded? If you have Amazon S3 selected as the storage for audio, then you also need to configure media encoding. Otherwise, for local uploads it's not necessary, but you need to change it in the Media Settings / Storage tab. Just be aware that not all audio formats are compatible with all browsers when you use local storage.

In the upload form do you see that audio icon indicating the form allows this type of file to be uploaded? If you have Amazon S3 selected as the storage for audio, then you also need to configure media encoding. Otherwise, for local uploads it's not necessary, but you need to change it in the Media Settings / Storage tab. Just be aware that not all audio formats are compatible with all browsers when you use local storage.

ok i can now upload audio , it was in access settings like youtube link but also this option doesnt show in detail page after publishing now i get a blank page when click on link

i sent a ticket for this and youtube problem

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.