Sign in to follow this  
Brill

Paid listings registration process

Hi

I'm confused with the paid listing plugin.

I added a "plans" page here - http://www. homeswitch.co.il/%D7%9E%D7%A1%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%99-%D7%AA%D7%A9%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9D/

Right now I only have a free plan.

When a user clicks it he is sent to register, 

but then after finishing the registration the user gets to this page - http://www. homeswitch.co.il/category/%D7%94%D7%97%D7%9C%D7%A4%D7%AA-%D7%91%D7%AA%D7%99%D7%9D/new/?plan_id=2

Where it just says - You don't have enough access to view this page

1. How can I get the user to get to an "add listing" page after registration?

2. How can I make the registration process easier (the whole process be done in the front end and without getting the password link to their email and then get back again to the site).

Thanks

The only way to submit a paid listing is for the user to be registered on the site. We've made this easier by allowing users to create the listing while at the same time creating an account. I think the part that's missing now on your site is that you have new listing submit access permissions set to the defaults of admin only, so you need to go to Access Settings, and change the permissions there to also include guests and registered users.

Thanks! that worked.

I think there should be also a logout link from the my account page (I added a link with another plugin, but it makes sence to have it on the my account page too).

I can't find where to translate the wording of the registration form - https://www.screencast.com/t/7TZs1XKggc1

(I see "Available plans in this category" in the paid listing language file but for some reasom translating iut doesn't change the front end, same with "Listing Title". The rest I can't find.

Edited by Brill

The "available plans ..." sting is in the PaidListings language file and all the others are in the JReviews language file. For the Listing Title you can use the Listing Type "Language" tab to override the string or there you can find the constant that is used for this string. Either way the string is also in the JReviews language file, but using this constant.

msgid "LANG_LISTING_FORM_TITLE"
msgstr "Listing Title"

The purpose of using the constant is that you can change it for each listing type and then have a different translation for different languages for each listing type.

You should always search the English language files of JReviews and add-ons to find the right msgid to use in your language overrides. Add the msgid/msgstr paid there and clear the cache.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.