Sign in to follow this  
Sektor

Class 'JReviews\Models\ConfigurationModel' not found

Hello,

I installed jReviews jreviews_3.0.0.2 for PHP 7.1.

I'm getting this message on the jReviews backend:

Thanks

Alex

Hello,

I installed s2framework_3.0.3.0 and jReviews version jreviews_3.0.3.0 for PHP 7.0 via Joomla install Extentions

I'm getting this message on the jReviews backend:

It is Jreviews without any overrides and a live site.

Regards,

Gert

Not a bug, it's an issue with oudated files remaining after the installation. Even if you don't have overrides, the times these has happened is for one of two reasons:

1) The jreviews_addons folder was not renamed before update

2) The JReviews  and S2Framework components were not completely removed before installing the new versions

Try going over these two steps again.

What is the solution. I have the same backend error, reinstalled/updated with the framework and then JReviews, same error received. Uninstalled everything, then reinstalled the framework and JReviews with the same error.

It's not different from what I wrote in my last reply. If you see that error the only possibility is an outdated file somewhere. If you completely uninstalled s2framework and JReviews. Did you also rename the Add-ons and override folders? I can help you check this if you add your site credentials in the support page and submit a ticket.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.