DanielH

Remove RapidLauncher

Is it possible to remove or hide the rapid launcher addon?

Was doing some updates and the page was not quite finished refreshing I clicked to update the GeoMaps addon when the page jumped actually clicked on the rapid launcher and installed it.

Thanks

Daniel

I checked this a while back and It doesn't show in the addon manager, only addons I paid for can be managed that are installed. The migration addons also don't show in the manager.

I removed the install that I accidentally installed already if that's what you mean. I don't want it as an option in the list to install or be able to hide it in the list as well as the migration addons I will not use.

Or maybe move it down below where the other not so important addons are and only have the active ones at the top in a separate block so this mistake is less likely to happen.

Thanks

Edited by DanielH

If no solution to hide unneeded addons or even just to be able to hide them, how about a sorter to be able to arrange these out of the way?

Either way thanks for the response.

Cheers!

I am afraid not anytime soon.. There are a thousand things to work on and this one would be at the very bottom. What I could do, also at a later date, is add a CSS class name to the container for each add-on. Then you can use CSS or some fancy Chrome extension to automatically hide them.