Sign in to follow this  
Shelvin Gungaparsad

Template file is missing

Hi,

I upgraded to php7.0 following the upgrade guide. Everything is working fine except the Paid Listings.

I deleted the Paid listing addon and re-installed (version 2.8.1.1 Beta) and unfortunately I'm experiencing a problem with the payment handlers. Please see attached the error when I try to edit a current payment handler or submit new.

Thanks in advance,

Shelvin.

post-17239-0-26743900-1507030379_thumb.jpg

post-17239-0-23513300-1507030393_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shelvin Gungaparsad

Hi,

I upgraded to php7.0 following the upgrade guide. Everything is working fine except the Paid Listings.

I deleted the Paid listing addon and re-installed (version 2.8.1.1 Beta) and unfortunately I'm experiencing a problem with the payment handlers. Please see attached the error when I try to edit a current payment handler or submit new.

Thanks in advance,

Shelvin.

Hi,

I can concur here somewhat. Was doing some final checks on the site before launching. Was going to use Offline payment handler. Added details in the handler field and saved. OK. Then opened it again, all OK, then changed it's name from Offline to the name of my Bank....got the template error.

Deleted it, removed Paidlistings and re-added. No handlers. Removed the Easysocial handler, followed same procedure. The handlers are not added back when I re-install the plugin.

How do I get them back

Thanks

The handlers are inserted into the database once on install, and unless you delete them, they should all still be there. You can look at the #__jreviews_paid_handlers table.  If they are there,  you can try changing the name back to what it was before. I am going to look into this issue for the next update of the add-on to find out why the form for the handler cannot be read if the name is changed. That shouldn't happen.

Hi,

I've checked the table and the two handlers I deleted are not in the table. Not a problem, however they obviously should return when the plugin is re-installed.....I think or at least be available for addition when you select to "add" a payment handler. The selection box is empty

Thanks

Try running this URL from the browser to see if that adds them back:

/administrator/index.php?option=com_jreviews&url=admin_paidlistings_install/install&sql=1

Try running this URL from the browser to see if that adds them back:

/administrator/index.php?option=com_jreviews&url=admin_paidlistings_install/install&sql=1

I run it and get this

{"success":true,"str":{"upgrade_build_2.4.0.0.sql":"Duplicate column name 'photo'","upgrade_build_2.5.0.1.sql":"Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'","upgrade_build_2.5.3.1.sql":true,"upgrade_build_2.8.1.1.sql":true},"packages":[]}

Then I open JReviews and get this

An error has occurred.

Call to a member function usesHandlerNotifications() on boolean

Please try to add them manually for now. Just insert new rows in the table directly. For reference, this is the query that runs on initial install. You have to modify the #__ with the table prefix for your installation if you are going to run the query directly.

INSERT INTO `#__jreviews_paid_handlers` (`handler_id`, `name`, `plugin_file`, `theme_file`, `settings`, `subscriptions`, `state`, `ordering`) VALUES(1, 'Paypal', 'handler_paypal', 'handler_paypal', '{"handler_email":"","sandbox_email":"","button":""}', 1, 0, 1);
INSERT INTO `#__jreviews_paid_handlers` (`handler_id`, `name`, `plugin_file`, `theme_file`, `settings`, `subscriptions`, `state`, `ordering`) VALUES(2, '2Checkout', 'handler_2checkout', 'handler_2checkout', '{"sid":"","secret_word":"","button":""}', 0, 0, 2);
INSERT INTO `#__jreviews_paid_handlers` (`handler_id`, `name`, `plugin_file`, `theme_file`, `settings`, `subscriptions`, `state`, `ordering`) VALUES(3, 'Offline', 'handler_offline', 'handler_offline', '{"button":""}', 0, 0, 3);
INSERT INTO `#__jreviews_paid_handlers` (`handler_id`, `name`, `plugin_file`, `theme_file`, `settings`, `subscriptions`, `state`, `ordering`) VALUES(4, 'Authorize.net', 'handler_authorize_net', 'handler_authorize_net', '{"test_gateway":"1","api_login":"","transaction_key":"","secret_word":"","button":""}', 0, 0, 4);
INSERT INTO `#__jreviews_paid_handlers` (`handler_id`, `name`, `plugin_file`, `theme_file`, `settings`, `subscriptions`, `state`, `ordering`) VALUES(5, 'JomSocial Points', 'handler_jomsocial', 'handler_jomsocial', '{"exchange_rate":"1","display_zero":"1","button":""}', 0, 0, 5);
INSERT INTO `#__jreviews_paid_handlers` (`handler_id`, `name`, `plugin_file`, `theme_file`, `settings`, `subscriptions`, `state`, `ordering`) VALUES(6, 'AlphaUserPoints', 'handler_alphauserpoints', 'handler_alphauserpoints', '{"exchange_rate":"1","display_zero":"1","button":""}', 0, 0, 6);
INSERT INTO `#__jreviews_paid_handlers` (`handler_id`, `name`, `plugin_file`, `theme_file`, `settings`, `subscriptions`, `state`, `ordering`) VALUES(7, 'EasySocial', 'handler_easysocial', 'handler_easysocial', '{"exchange_rate":"1","display_zero":"1","button":""}', 0, 0, 7);

Hi,

I inserted the row for offline. Worked. I then changed it's name. Worked. I then went out of Joomla Admin, returned to jreviews again after login. Renamed Offline still there. Tried to open it..

Gave the original error that started this thread, "template file missing"

Thank you

Yes, I confirmed before there's some issue with doing this and that I would need to check for the next update.

Thank you

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.