Sign in to follow this  
Scott Jenkins

Forbidden Error

I'm trying to click on the Add Media option of an item and am getting the following error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /<directory>/uploads/MzIwNzpjb21fY29udGVudA==/ on this server.

I can't figure out where this folder is located so I can verify its permissions. Can you give me an idea of where to look? Thank you.

Annd... I was wrong. It fixed it for the other admin, but users who create listings still receive the forbidden message. Is there maybe a setting within jreviews I'm missing, or is this related to a server configuration error?

The "add media" button that appears in the JReviews listing form is part of the WordPress editor. Can you use this button when editing a regular WordPress post? WordPress only has one uploads folder so if you changed the permissions for that folder it should work. I can check if you submit a ticket.