n00bster

show title and cover in showcase position from iReviews

n00bster

i have the idea to setup up something like this: http://www.therookies.co/schools/lost-boys-school-of-visual-effects/
this site is using jReviews and it looks like that this is possible ;)
how can i also archive this?

in detail: is there a way to display in the detailview the cover image in the showcase top module position and overlay this with the title and some custom fields from the listing itself.

why i’m coming to the showcase top module, because in the config of the template iReviews i can set the position to sitewide without any modification on the template.

or is there another way to get this working, maybe the owner of “therookies.co” is reading this and could give me some infos??

Kristian

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

n00bster

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Alejandro

n00bster

n00bster
Posted (edited)

Edited by n00bster

Alejandro

Alejandro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.