gavinhanly

Showing fields in articles via shortcodes

gavinhanly

Hi - I'm pulling together a few listing pages using multiple shortcodes (only now realising how powerful this feature is). Each of the listing entries (as they're in multiple categories) look something like this when I put them, in the article:

[jreviews type=listings" listing_id="5822" fields="jr_address, jr_reviewsummary" tn_position="right" tn_size="300x200" cat_auto="0] 

That works fine but I have a few questions...

• How do I stop the category appearing? cat_auto doesn't seem to do that
  • Can I stop the field titles from automatically appearing? E.g. stop the address field showing "address" before the actual field data?

Any help appreciated!

Daniel.de

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

Ralf Riebe

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

gavinhanly

Alejandro

gavinhanly

Alejandro

gavinhanly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.