Menu toggle button does not move with settings Ireview 3.5.1

DanielH

The toggle button does not move from left side of page to right side regardless of Left or Right setting on my local test install.

I have a 2 item (home and sign up) menu module in the topbar position and social icons in the topbar right position and using the "Always" or "1200 and Below" settings. With both right and left settings the toggle menu icon is always to the left of the topbar menu module. It will move left and right only in the space to the left of where the topbar position menu module is located and push the menu module but the icon will not move to the right across the page.

Tried turning off all custom css and when removing the menu module and social icons and only using the slide out toggule menu button the icon does not show up at all. Tried different configurations and the same results. Tried on/off with the javascript loader in JR and browser cache cleaned and reload browser..

Tested in FF and IE. I only have jreviews and jreviews addons + advanced module manager installed.

Pretty sure its something on my end and being its on local you cannot see it. Maybe you could give it a test and see if having a module in the left position and social in the right position of the top bar has anything to do with it.

Thanks

Daniel