JReviews is the best selling Joomla Reviews Component and WordPress Reviews Plugin. It's also in a class of its own as a Business Directory.
Photo

www.supercharge-me.de - Tesla fast and destination charging

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TFF Forum

TFF Forum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:40 PM

Since 2015 we're running the website www.supercharge-me.de based on Joomla! and JReviews.

The website provides information about charging stations for Tesla Roadster, Model S and Model X electric cars. www.supercharge-me.de is the only website that combines information about the Tesla supercharging and destination charging network with other hotels, restaurants, shopping centers etc. that offer charging stations for electric cars.

Right now we have more than 2.000 listings and almost 1.000 reviews. The listings, photos and reviews are mostly provided by the Tesla drivers community. We're also running the largest Tesla forum in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands (www.tff-forum.de).

Thanks to JReviews the initial effort to get the website online was very low. As the website is non-commercial and we're running it in our free time this was a very important argument in the software selection.

• tenaki likes this

#2 Daniel.de

Daniel.de

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:54 PM

Well done. The page is clear and fast loading.

You made a good decision by using JReviews.

Cheers

#3 ssnobben

ssnobben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:20 AM

Since 2015 we're running the website www.supercharge-me.de based on Joomla! and JReviews.

The website provides information about charging stations for Tesla Roadster, Model S and Model X electric cars. www.supercharge-me.de is the only website that combines information about the Tesla supercharging and destination charging network with other hotels, restaurants, shopping centers etc. that offer charging stations for electric cars.

Right now we have more than 2.000 listings and almost 1.000 reviews. The listings, photos and reviews are mostly provided by the Tesla drivers community. We're also running the largest Tesla forum in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands (www.tff-forum.de).

Thanks to JReviews the initial effort to get the website online was very low. As the website is non-commercial and we're running it in our free time this was a very important argument in the software selection.

Great site and you should also add it to Joomla show case directory!

https://showcase.joomla.org/

Click on top Submit site login first..

Cheers!

Joomla 3.5.1 stable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users