www.HDsports.at

[SOLVED] jreview calender module: Why no "Costum WHERE" field

www.HDsports.at

Hey,

i used jreview also as event-calendar.

But i missed in the calender-module the opinion to delimited the entries with the "Advanced Filters", as jreviews have it in other modules (f.e. the mod_jreviews_media). With "Custum WHERE" i can say, show me f.e. only entries from this country.

will be nice, when i have this opinion also in the calendar module

Best regards.

Edited by www.HDsports.at

Alejandro

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

www.HDsports.at

This section is only visible with a valid subscription. If you have a valid subscription, please login.

www.HDsports.at

www.HDsports.at

Alejandro

www.HDsports.at

www.HDsports.at
Posted (edited)

Edited by www.HDsports.at

Alejandro

Alejandro

www.HDsports.at

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.